Wednesday 9 October 2013

Newly released image for upcoming DVD -The Casebook of Eddie Brewer






Hello Folks,
Today I bring you a newly released image for the DVD cover of the brilliant The Casebook of Eddie Brewer. From Rookery pictures I managed to catch a screening at last year’s Nottingham MAYHEM horror festival and I have to say it is quite superb and for me it was a personal highlight of the festival.  It will finally be released on Halloween 2013! Starring the great Ian Brooker it tells the tales and troubles of old school Paranormal Investigator Eddie Brewer where in trying to prove to others the existence of spirits thing take a real bad turn for the worse, brilliantly acted and directed and creepy in a very British way this is well worth a look.

See my original review here---- The Casebook of Eddie Brewer Reviewed.

So I have put the link to the site that is also great and packed full of stuff as well as all the details you’ll need to keep up to date with the release of The Casebook Of Eddie Brewer.

Jonny T.

DVD Artwork Revealed!


OFFICIAL THE CASEBOOK OF EDDIE BREW SITE - http://www.thecasebookofeddiebrewer.com/

TRAILER.



No comments:

Post a Comment