Wednesday 23 October 2013

Bigfoot returns in Willow Creek!


Hello Folks,
Now you all know my love of all things Big-foot! So I was watching the new show on channel 4 in the UK Big-foot Files which I must say is pretty good and it lead me on to the internet searching as I usually do every month or so to see if there are any more Big-foot films out there and this is when I came across a film called Willow Creek and what shocked me the most it has good reviews! An independent movie directed by Bobcat Goldthwaite it tells the story in found footage form of a couple interested in big foot and who set out to find the truth......Now with this being a low budget feature my only concern is it may take a while to appear especially here in the UK,  Now after seeing last year's very disappointing Big-foot Files I still hold out hope that one day they will make a truly brilliant one, what I am saying is it's such a great and Fascinating subject the material is there! So I'll keep my eyes out for a release and try and pick it up so when I do I shall bring the review right here,
Thanks,
Jonny T.



No comments:

Post a Comment