Saturday 24 August 2013

Movie Tattoo's!


Hello Folks,
Jonny T here with something a little different, Movie Tattoos,Now most of the horror community are seen as Metal Heads covered in Tattoos, I personally am not a fan of metal but do have a few of the old tattoos, so I was thinking of getting another one or four when I came across some great ones on the Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/www.tattooson.me as well on the good old Google Images and i thought I'd share them with you, when I can afford to get mine done I will be sure to share them on here and if you have any movie related ones feel free to email at jonnyscultfilms@gmail.com and I'll stick them on here,I do have to say that The Evil Dead series seems very popular!
Happy viewing!
















































And Finally.....................................



Thank you very much (In an Elvis voice!)
Jonny T.









No comments:

Post a Comment